Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday, 10 April, 2011

| |

sleep until eleven to get up today (⊙o⊙)!!

now my time is sleep in morning and wake up on afternoon =.="ll


WooHoo!!! my sis date me to summit shopping mall
\(≧▽≦)/
  
i requested her bcoz really nothing to doat home ><"


Wahaha!!
i like "mee hun kueh" XD



yummy-yummy



there are a show at hall




it's a singing contest


I really admire how those people dare to competition?!


bcoz thier sounds are really very ugly>.<''ll

sorry for my criticism


but i really beh tahan >.<"


but when it comes to courage really wanna applaud for them=P


because i would certainly not have the courage to stand on the stage >.<"ll

bought i box of hello panda baxk home XD


when we reach car park....


WOW!!!


it's raining day outside!!!
╮(╯▽╰)╭


let back home!!!


is enjoying the day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment