Monday 25 April 2011

Monday, ‎25 April, ‎2011

| |

Whoohoo!!!


doraemon's dad promise that ding dong can travel with me to sarawak


too much excited \(≧▽≦)/


we meet at pizza hut to discuss what about the hotel and air ticket noon today




















forgather to Wai Song too!!!


he comes to muar with his mum =)

i dun like these chicken wings ><




we should have a kuching's map for plan

back to GP after discuss =)


ding dong message me suddently


WHAT?! she can't join my trip T^T

time to hit her school intake


O.M.G.!!!


i feel bad and supper disappointed loh
o(>﹏<)o


originally intended to cancel the trip


but henry tell me just go if i want


yeap!!! bag packer is my dream!!!


I WONT GIVE UP!!!


I started looking at the map to plan and provided the hotel


there are also many good attraction in Malaysia


why i never discovered it?!(⊙o⊙)


 P /S : OH YEAP...today is my lao po@ yan xin's birthday!! have a nice day dear ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment