Tuesday 19 April 2011

Monday, ‎18 April, ‎2011

| |
i have a piano lesson this morning =)


but i make a mistake for my appoinment >.<





henry fetch me to recieve my I.C. after piano lesson =)


finally i no need to be a smuggling people who's no identity XP

that's the THIRD one!!


don't be hav an accident anymore PLEASE!!
(i promise i'llkeep it good) T.T


YIPEE!!! i can back to Pagoh tonight=)

just fall asleep when 12.30a.m

i receive a call


is my sister!!!


sis : wanna supper??


wake up and join them beh =.="|||


i didn't expect there are a show when i reach XD

there are a man who's drunk against the table and wanna fight to the other men ><"


midnight already whey!!!
BACK HOME SLEEP LAH!!! -.-"


Cough at outside...too uncomfortable!!


better i back home to take a rest =.=

ZZzzzzzzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment