Sunday 19 June 2011

happy father's day♥

| |
made by GAN ♥
Happy Father's Day!
No one has a father so sweet
Your kind ways just can't be beat
I love you in a big big way daddy!

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
Dad you are never wrong
The only time you are wrong
is when you think
I forgot about you     ♥ you DAD!!! :D

There are often situations and times. When i forget to hug my dad, kiss and tell him that i love him like i do to mum. From the time, when i worship my beloved pops for all that he knew and all that he could, i move on to become a rebellious teenager, when i make it a point to argue about everything and anything that he advises to me.


I love you Papa
I know I am very rude at times
but my love for you is endless
I cannot survive in this world if I don't have your support and love
(Please forgive me for my wrong deeds)


wishing you a box of happiness
For today, tomorrow and always
With all my love!



Today, like many other days
 brings warmest thoughts of you
and all the ways you brighten life for others all year through
That's why this greeting comes to bring a special wish your way
to hope that happiness and love will fill your Fathers Day
Warmest Wishes for my Dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment